Retail Oulet Store Manager - to work out of our retail store in Aurora (Chicago), IL.
JOB OBJECTIVE/ SUMMARY:
The Retail Outlet Store Manager is responsible for the overall sales, profitability, customer service, visual strategies, operations and inventory management for an assigned location. The Retail Outlet Store Manager supervises and motivates the store team, providing inspiration to drive sales and exceed customer service expectation through coaching, providing effective feedback and reward and recognizing accomplishments. Retail Outlet Store Managers must promote a fun and positive work environment that fosters open communication, encourages teamwork and inspires creativity.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Manage a staff of up to 8-10 employees, including Assistant Store Manager, Sales Associates and Stock Person.
• Utilization and implementation of company provided sales tools to drive product and brand awareness in order to drive daily, monthly and quarterly sales initiatives.
• Complete and present performance evaluations to employees.
• Train and monitor store team to ensure full understanding and execution of company mandated policies.
• Communicate professionally and effectively with corporate office on any and all business and operational needs.
• Manage sales and expenses to work within the budget for office expenses, promotional goods and events.
• Daily, Monthly and Quarterly business analysis in order to drive effective store P&L performance, as well as sales initiatives.
• Implement company provided merchandising objectives with daily, monthly and quarterly product sell thru. Pro-active merchandising to positively affect company sell thru objectives per model and category.
• Plan and execute annual inventory and monthly cycle counts.
• Develop customer relationships with new and existing clients.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
Lead by example the retail team to sell, obtain feedback, and sell product. Educate customers on the Beretta brand and its history.
Manage merchandise displays by lifestyle or product segmentation for hunting and lifestyle clothing and accessories.
Plan and execute in-store events in order to market the Beretta brand.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Nights and weekend work required. Holiday work required.
Travel (by plane) within the US required; 2 -4 times per year for training or event participation.
Must be able to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
Work is performed in a professional retail environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills and work-ethics.
• Ability to foster team-work and maintain a positive team environment.
• Excellent management and problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer interaction skills.
• Strong technical skills and computer knowledge.
• Excellent knowledge of all Beretta products.
• Extensive knowledge of hunting, clothing, and accessories.
College degree preferred, or equivalent in education and related work experience required.
3-5 years retail/merchandising store management operations experience, required.
Comfortable with all Microsoft Office tools.
Familiarity with a Point of Sale (POS) retail system.
NO Relocation Assistance provided.
BERETTA USA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND ENCOURAGES MINORITY, WOMEN AND VETERAN APPLICANTS TO APPLY.
Please apply in one of the following ways:
You can fax your resume and information to (301) 283-4591
You can call our job hotline at (301) 283-2191 ext. 2511
You can mail your resume and information to:
Beretta USA Corp:
Attn: Human Resources
17601 Beretta Drive
Accokeek, MD 20607
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Beretta, please call 301-283-2191 ext. 1250 or e-mail us at EmployMe@berettausa.com.