Beretta U.S.A. is currently looking for a Sales Associate- to work out of our Gallery in New York, NY.
JOB OBJECTIVE/ SUMMARY: The objective of the sales associate is to generate sales from clothing and accessories. Must be able to give detailed product description and answer questions for customers on apparel performance and function regarding specific types of hunting or related activities. Must follow up with customer requests regarding special requests and deliveries.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Assist customers with questions regarding merchandise.
• Operate computer POS system and cash register for all sales.
• Utilize sales techniques to increase customer purchases, including add-on sales and repeat purchases.
• Maintain store merchandize display.
• Assist with any other projects as required (e.g. restocking merchandize, ticketing, inventory preparation, year-end inventory taking)
• Perform other duties as assigned.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Retail store environment
• Good customer interaction skills.
• Knowledge of principles of salesmanship.
• Knowledge of point of sales and computers.
• Knowledge of hunting, sporting equipment, clothing and accessories.
• High School diploma or equivalent, with some college preferred.
• At least three years of sales experience with an upscale retailer.
Disclaimer: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
There is no relocation assistance offered for this position.
BERETTA USA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND ENCOURAGES MINORITY, WOMEN AND VETERAN APPLICANTS TO APPLY.
Please apply in one of the following ways:
You can fax your resume and information to (301) 283-4591
You can call our job hotline at (301) 283-2191 ext. 2511
You can mail your resume and information to:
Beretta USA Corp:
Attn: Human Resources
17601 Beretta Drive
Accokeek, MD 20607
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Beretta, please call 301-283-2191 ext. 1250 or e-mail us at EmployMe@berettausa.com.