GMK Ltd (previously Gunmark until January 1998) is a privately owned enterprise which commenced trading in 1971. Continuously owned and managed by the Waktare family, the founder Mr Bjorn Waktare is still involved in the management team. In January 2006, Beretta, the major supplier to GMK, bought a 20% share of the company. The remaining 80% was transferred to Bear Holdings Ltd., a holding company that is 100% owned by the Waktare family.
GMK’s objective is to establish the best range of guns and country sports accessories available in the UK. The company has been the leading UK shooting sports distributor for many years. Their product range includes brands which are the market leader in their particular field, and others which are produced by some of the best manufacturers in the world.
The brands that we exclusively represent in the UK include Beretta, Benelli, ATK, Sako, Leupold, Lanber, Franchi and a host of accessory suppliers from the UK and the rest of the world.